Welcome to Relax in our Lake Spa
Our new Lake Spa will give you a new kind of Finnish lake wellness experience. The spa is built in the middle of the natural rocks and the large windows are overlooking Lake Saimaa. The building itself will be hidden under the forest terrain, which amplifies Järvisydän’s original atmosphere.
A Lake Spa lounge area provides healthy delights for our guests with the unique view to the spa. You can also pamper yourself in the several types of saunas and the treatment rooms overlaps around the pond, allowing personalized beauty treatments to our guests’ needs. Outdoor pools meanders down to the beach and in winter the bravest can take a dip in to the fresh waves of Lake Saimaa
Lake Spa is open on Mon-Sat at 10am-8pm, Sun at 10am-6pm.
Mon-Sat at 6-8pm the spa is open only for adults (over 18 years).
Buy the tickets from our webstore!
18,90 €/pensioner/child 4-12 yrs/student
69,90 €/family (incl. 2 adults and all own children 4-12 yrs)
The price incl. a towel rent, herbal tea, tasty waters and small snacks
Facts about the Lake Spa
• The solar power is used for 7 months of the year
• 75 % of the heat of the fire places are used to warm the spa
• There are all together 20 km of pipes inside the spa
• The roof inside the spa is made of the log woods, which have been in the pottom of the lake and all these woods are more than 500 yrs old
• There are 3,6 km thermal heating pipes in the bottom of the lake
• There are 5 saunas – Stone sauna, Hammam, Steam sauna, Infra-red sauna and Log wood sauna
• 6 relaxing pools – main pool, jaguzzi, children’s pool and cold water pool inside as well as 2 outdoor pool. The water comes directly from Lake Saimaa to the outdoor pools and it’s also the same temperature with the lake water.
• Children’s own adventure area, with the small, shallow pool, small slide, boll lake and climing net